Tuesday, May 29, 2012

HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN???????

Since I have had something to blog about????
Finally, after almost four months, I am ALMOST back to normal and finding time to play at making ATCs.
Only a couple of small procedures to go and I should be heading home in a week or two...just gotta keep all digits ...and eyes...crossed...LOL.

          Anyhoo...Here are my three entries for Marion Bockelmann's International annual ATC swap.
                                              The theme of which is "MY BODY IS A CAGE.

                           I am so looking forward to having some great returns in the mail late in June.

13 comments:

bockel24 said...

Yippieh, this is such good news! (and I love your ATCs!) Sooooo good to see you back, my friend!

Birgit said...

These atcs are outstanding. My fav is the 3rd one.
Nice to hear you are on the way back to normal.

Char said...

Too much fun. Fantastic ATCs.

Cathy L. Calamas said...

Super ATC's . my favorite is the "open-minded" one. Great sentimaent!!

Bevlea said...

love these... so very clever!!

Martina2801 said...

WOW, these are just so creative and wonderful!!!!!! I truly enjoy seeing what you create, such a pleasure.
Love, love, love them!
Keep my fingers crossed that I get one of them.

sisters said...

Here she goes again! I have no idea how my sisters' mind works, but love what it leads her to create.
Reckon we come from different gene pools tho.

Love her art, but love her more.
Lorraine [baby sister]

Beckie Holso said...

Barb, these are really great! I had hoped to join Marion's swap but just didn't have the time. I'm so glad to hear you're doing better and that your muse is on fire! Keep up the good work and I hope you'll be able to go home soon.

Beckie =)

Barb said...

Thanx to all you wonderful ladies for stopping by my blog and leaving such nice cawments....much appreciated.

Ingeborg said...

Great ideas, I hope to get one of yours!

Anonymous said...

Your cages are absolutly great, so creative! I love your style.
Ulrike

Ingeborg said...

Lucky me!
In the moment I received one of my favourite ATCs in this swap - Marion sent me "Neglect not...", very special!
Best wishes from Germany!

Birgit said...

sooo sorry. forgot to leave a hug. i`m now the happy owner of the open-minded atc. the one i want.