I ran some of my rusted paper through the Cuttlebug to emboss them then distressed them a little more with Ranger Distress Ink.
I used slide folders on two of them, edged with copper tape and the third one is a tiny photo frame. I added a tassel to that one and vintage cotton lace to them all.
This next lot of ATCs were born from images and stash that has been even more cluttering up my work desk! However, anal retentive as I am, I couldn't stop until I had used all of my tiny frames that I have been hoarding FOR-EVA!!!
I cut up an old calendar to use for the backgrounds and used my new Bic texta type pens to add colour.