Friday, June 17, 2011

Some of my latest ATCs

I was once again one of the lucky ones invited to take part in Marion Bockelmann's annual ATC swap.

This year the theme was "Mona and Friends". I am looking forward to getting the returns.

We were asked to use images from the same era as Mona, and alter them....not just use Mona as the main image.

This is my entry

14 comments:

Glenda said...

And she looks absolutely fabulous GF.
Glad I get to get one of yours hehehehe. Mine are nearly done.

Artfully Musing said...

Love this! Laura

Kim B said...

Fantastic! Hope you have a wonderful day and thanks following my blog. I hope to get to know you better :o) Kim xx

terri said...

I love this gal! Great job and thanks for stopping by my blog for a looksee.

Astrid Maclean said...

Fabulous, love the expression on her face!

Martina said...

This looks really quite fantastic! I`m glad that I also participated....

Taluula said...

Oh, my goodness, this is absolutely fabulous - I hope I am lucky enough to get to touch this for real.

.Trudi Sissons said...

Beautiful work - Renaissance gone Zetti!

Lucy said...

Looks FAB Barb!
hugs Lucy

Barb said...

Thanx to all you lovely ladies for stopping by and leaving such nice cawments !

Fiona (anubis 1 ) said...

Hi Laura, Glad to stop by your blog and see this georgeous ATC. Would love to be the lucky recipient of her.

Tamara C said...

Hello Barb! I received one of your AMAZING ATC's in Marion's swap. I really love how you used Zetti as your style, as it is one of my favorites! It's a beautiful card and I'm going to frame it and put it on my night stand so I can gaze upon it every night. Hopefully it will bring me fantastical and colorful dreams! Hugs, Tamara

Barb said...

Thanx for stopping by ladies. Tamara, I got one of your beauties too! I am thrilled that like mine enough to frame!!! That's a first for me...as far as I know!...vbg

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Barb, for creating an ATC for me! :) I found your ATC in my letter-box...Love your artwork!!!