
After the Victorian fires which occurred in February, at the instigation of Keron Lee,http://thecolourguru.typepad.com/
a group of people volunteered to make Healing Dolls to be handed out at random to some of the victims in the hope that they would find some solice in knowing that there are many people caring about them.
This is one of several that I made.

The faces were printed onto an old cotton pillow case that I applied to some freezer paper before cutting to A4 size to be able to go thru' the printer.
The central heart is cut from some hand made felt and I tea-dyed the heart fabric to age it.
7 comments:
I really like your doll barb. I am sure whoever gets it will love it.
This doll is absolutely gorgeous and what a wonderful thing you are doing for those poor souls.
Thanx Ladies...it wasn't too hard a thing to do... I would not like to change places with any of them!
love the little doll Barb :-)
Thanx Mary...not quite up to your standard but it came from the heart...vbg.
Oh Barb...just lovely!! What a blessing receiving your amazing artwork must have been to those people who had lost so much! Beyond kind and thoughtful of you! Way to go!
Kathy
I love your healing doll!!!
Post a Comment