

I am in a Mixed Media book page swap in one of the groups I belong to, where we make up a page in the recipient's theme using fabric as the base.
This is the one I have done for Bevlea. Bevlea's theme is Bird Houses. As you can see I have done two totally different styles with these pages. I am not normally a "flowery" person but the bird houses demanded that I put them there...LOL.
10 comments:
these are great barb - I esp. like the one with the eggs x K
OMG I am totally in love with both of these! Sanna
Of course I just LOVE these! And I agree to what you say about flowers, I also have a lot of them but don´t use them very often because I hate to see flowers as a decorative element only - they should always fit the theme (as they do here!).
Thanx ladies...coming from you three,I am humbled by your comments.
These are really lovely, Barb.
I "TRULY" enjoyed your blog.
Wanted to stop by to say hello.
Hugs, Laura.
Keron LEE IS ANOTHER TALENTED LADY.
Have a nice night.
These are exquisite! I totally adore them (and also admire your patience re the stitching). The flowers fit perfectly. In fact, everything is perfect.
Yep, the one with the eggs does it for me too! Like the little touch with the hand as well Barb.
Thanks for the award, will post it up next time I blog. ;-)
These are just gorgeous, Barb. Well done.
Holy cow Barb...you are rockin' these journal pages! These are terrific!! LOVE them!
Wowza Barb! Your tip in pages a wonderful!!! I want them!! LOL!! Great job!! You are sooo talented!! :-)
Post a Comment