Ohhh, she'd be FABULOUS as a pendant!!! Hugs, Terri
it´s fantastic, Barb!
I've just spent about an hour glued to your blog, and wanted to let you know I love your style - especially your atc's!I've only just discovered atc's and made my first this week - aren't they fun?!
Thanx Jane....I am pleased you enjoyed your visit. I am hooked on ATCs and art dolls....so beware...they are addictive!....LOLThanx for stopping by Terri and Marion.Your visit is much appreciated.
Looks great Barb, dunno how you do it, but, you do it so well!Hugs Lucy
She ia fantastic! Great job!
Very clever Barb - you've managed to repurpose without it looking 'repurposed' if you know what I mean!
I love the creativity with this piece Barb....and welcome to our Mixed Media Yahoo group, I think you'll have fun with us! :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Ohhh, she'd be FABULOUS as a pendant!!! Hugs, Terri
it´s fantastic, Barb!
I've just spent about an hour glued to your blog, and wanted to let you know I love your style - especially your atc's!
I've only just discovered atc's and made my first this week - aren't they fun?!
Thanx Jane....I am pleased you enjoyed your visit. I am hooked on ATCs and art dolls....so beware...they are addictive!....LOL
Thanx for stopping by Terri and Marion.Your visit is much appreciated.
Looks great Barb, dunno how you do it, but, you do it so well!
Hugs Lucy
She ia fantastic! Great job!
Very clever Barb - you've managed to repurpose without it looking 'repurposed' if you know what I mean!
I love the creativity with this piece Barb....and welcome to our Mixed Media Yahoo group, I think you'll have fun with us! :)
Post a Comment