Friday, August 05, 2011

Altered Magazine Face Images

July's ATC swap in paperarts yahoo group was to alter a face cut from a magazine.


There are  different ways of doing this type of theme; these are my efforts. 


I found it a little bit addictive and after making the required amount for the swap, I did a few extras for my self.


 I have put the original image beside the altered one so you can see the difference.
                               Click on each image to enlarge them.


"Cool Cat"










   "Evil Is As Evil Does"
                                           
                       




               
"Got My Number"






"Happy Jack"


                             

                               
"Mona's New Dentures"






"Hard to Shut His Mouth"



                   
       
"Party Girl" #1






"Party Girl" #2




                         
"Purrfic Fashion"







"Who Am I"




                                     
"Dick Feared Flying"






   


I forgot to scan the original image for "Big Girl's Panties" but I think you will see the added stuff on it.
                                                

18 comments:

bockel24 said...

You´ve obviously have had great FUN!

Glenda said...

Oh my gosh, you have had fun haven't you. I have kept some of the faces myself, but am now inspired to make some more LOL Go girlfriend go...

Barb said...

Thanx my friends...so pleased you took a look at my nonsense!

Cathy L. Calamas said...

These are great. I can see why they were addicting!! Lots of fun.

abby j said...

What a fun thing to do...LOVE Michael Jackson...actually, I love ALL of your changelings! They're very clever...but that's YOU! Thanks for sharing, Barb!
xoxo

Socrates said...

Well done! You have a great eye for these. They are hilarious.

Janny said...

They are super;o)

stampgram said...

These made me chuckle...I could see some people I know in the "after" pics! LOL

Gaby Bee said...

Haha, what a fun thing to do! They are great. I especially like your "Happy Jack"...love his ears:)

Thank you so much for the kind comments on my blog!

Hugs,
Gaby

Barb said...

Thanx for cawling in ladies... love to hear from you.

Hardwick Creations said...

I love them Barb...I love the one I got...thank you so much!

Ann said...

these really are marvelous!! so artistic!! so creative!!! i'm really impressed!! these really made me smile..i wish i had thought of this..love how your brain works!!!
great art!!!

Barb said...

LOL..thanx Ann, but I must confess...my brain only works on the spur of the moment...no pre-planning happens. I take a bunch of images, some backgrounds and go for it....the text comes after the image is done!

Lillian said...

thought id leave a Cawment!
Love your blog Barb...
you certainly have a fun way with faces
Love them
KEWL !!!!
Lillian
http://www.canadianscraptramp.blogspot.com/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mixedmediaart/

Marjolein said...

These are just amazing!!! Where did you get the idea? Love this !!
Thanks for stopping by at my blog!

Femmy said...

these are fantastic!!!

Eclectic Works said...

Barb I love all of your blogs! I am going to follow each of them! Love your style of art!!:) I remember trading ATCs with you years ago...loved your work then and still do now!:) Your so talented!

Barbara DeLisle said...

Love what you did-so creative