This month PaperArts Group's Mixed Media Swap was to make a
BIRD HOUSE and BIRDS SWAG.
I drew up the templates and we all printed them out.
If you would like a copy of the template , leave a "cawment" on
here requesting one, along with your email address,
and I will email it to you.
I found it a lot of fun and wouldn't mind making another.
The orange BG is scrapbook paper. I printed out all the others from images of fabrics and old papers I have filed on my PC. All were distressed with Ranger Ink.
I tore thin strips of tea dyed B&W gingham and plain soft orange
fabrics and tied them onto the strings.
The back of the bird houses and the birds also have been covered
with checked and harlequin papers.


7 comments:
These are so awesome-love them
Well, that is adorable!!!! I'd love the template, but can't access your email. If you send me a note on my blog perhaps we can connect.
janellabella.blogspot.com
I really like the colors you used, too! CUTE.
Yummy colours GF. I like the ribbons in between too.
nice one sister.just taking a peak at your latest.
Oh, I love them, Barb!! Just darling. Lorna from Paper Traders
This is beautiful!
Wow this is sooooo cute, would love to have the template if you are still sharing! Thank you, ever so much!
Post a Comment