I have also made a few other things as well, and will try to get pics up of these after I add my entries for Marion's swap. This year's theme was "Bird People", which birds just happen to be one of my favourite themes to work with, so I hope these meet with approval. This is the Drake family, and as usual, there is always one little black duck in every family.
Please note that Mrs Drake has had a "special do" just for this family portrait, but I do think father could have taken more care with the razor!
Here we have Heron-aldo and his partner Flamingko participating the world championship Flaminko dancing. Such a handsome couple! I do believe they are worthy of winning the Gold Cup, don't you?
Ms Pea-henny is always careful to keep her future offspring close at
hand. Too many times eggs are eaten by the two-legged, wingless
creatures that roam the bushland for such culinary delights.

24 comments:
I love all three of them, Barb!! So good to have you in my swap again!
Thanx Marion....I do so love your annual swaps...I hope I will be able to take part in more in the future if you have them.
Hey Barb, nice you are in again. Missed your fabulous work. Its so clever of Ms Pea-henny to keep her future close a hand.
Thanx Birgit....I am so happy to be participating again this year....I have missed receiving lovely art from all over the world.
oh my - this flamingo/heron couple is a blast!!! fantastic!!
They are awesome Barb. I love them all. I did some spares for us, so will post it with next parcel :-)
I Love ist ! LG Solvey
Thanx Ladies.... I am looking forward to the returns!
Such hilarious birdcards and adorable texts from you. Love them all.
Oh, your ATCs are so cool and funny, great the dancing flamingo!
Regards Ulrike
Oh, your ATCs are so cool and funny, great the dancing flamingo!
Regards Ulrike
Oh, your ATCs are so cool and funny, great the dancing flamingo!
Regards Ulrike
Now I try it once more - the word verification works mystic!
Oh, your ATCs are so cool and funny, great the dancing flamingo!
Regards Ulrike
Now I try it once more - the word verification works mystic!
Oh, I love all of them. The dancing flamingo is a hit!
Regards Ulrike
Great ideas, Barb! I love your text additions and especially the Family Drake!
nice to see you arting again.. love your bird people
wonderful ATCs! My favourite is the peacock
How nice that you participate again in Marion `s blog swap, dear Barb! Your ATC's are really great! I love every single one!
Just want to let you know, that one of your phantastic ATCs arrived here in Germany. I gave "The Family Drake" a new home and I love the 3-D-Effect of this very special family portrait. Thank you so much!
Ingeborg, so pleased you liked my Drake family....I haven't received any back yet ...I await excitedly for them to arrive.
Ms. Pea-Henny has a new home. Yes!!! she is mine. Really gorgeous ATC. Thank you.
Thanx Birgit...pleased you like her.
Hi Barb,
sorry, that I sent you 5 comments, but I thought, it did'nt work - so I tried it again and again.
... and now I am happy to receive your wonderful flamingo-ATC today! Thank you a lot!
Ulrike
Thanx Ulrike, pleased you liked it....
Post a Comment