Saturday, November 29, 2008

Theraputic Play


These two are made using hand-dyed paper backgrounds and images from a downloadable collage sheet, available from http://www.digitalcollagesheets.com/

They are a little more on the "cutsie" side than I normally do.


"ADVENTURER" is split mounted onto the bird and has 3D mounted wings, which are not the original ones that are on him on the collage sheet. I added white stripes and buttons to his out-fit using a gel pen.


"CHARMING" has her original wings split from her body and 3D mounted.

I added stripes to her socks, flowers, buttons and a collar to her dress and dots on her bow using a permanent marker and Gel pens.

The flowers in her hand and the leaf, are 3D mounted, and were cut from the envelope that contained the get well card from my friend Sonja.

2 comments:

Mary S said...

my goodness you have been so busy with your blog, well done! and lots of gorgeous art too :-)

Barb said...

Thanx Mary....(you ARE the REAL Mary...vbg)..sometimes being a night-owl has it's advantages.