Sunday, January 04, 2009

MY LATEST ATC



This one was created for our Paper-Arts monthly swap, the theme being "Weird and Wacky Chairs".

Hand dyed back-ground, spattered with Moon Glow Mist. I found the image in a newspaper.

Rudolf has his red nose turned on so the birdies can see where to land and won't fall off his graciously supplied "chairs".

He has rusty metal cog "shades" on his eyes to protect them from the glare of his "shiny nose".

9 comments:

Lady Di said...

This ATC is so clever and the right season to use Rudolph. Hopefully there were just enough players in the swap so I'll get one of these in the returns!! Have fun with Bevlea ... it must be awesome having a friendship like what you two have.

Mary S said...

Love it Barb!

Barb said...

Thanx ladies...and Di...you just never know what you will get back...LOL

Glenda said...

Love that ATC GF.
I am watching the mail box.
G.

Kate Carvellas said...

Oh my gosh!!! This is GREAT! I love it! I LOLd!! The idea, the execution, the colors, the layers...everything!! Terrific!!

Linda B said...

as brilliant as ever, I love your style

bockel24 said...

Love love love it!

Barb said...

Thanx ladies... your comments are much appreciated.t was a fun ATC to make.

Susan said...

Lovely ATC Barb. Susan D