Sunday, January 04, 2009

SHE'S HERE...SHE'S HERE!

The much awaited day finally arrived!
(BUT.... I didn't hear any bells!!!..she had left them at home!)

Bevlea is now here for her annual break away from home to stay at her "home away from home" in Wagga Wagga for a week or so.

After a pleasant, uneventful trip, she arrived in time for a left-over Christmas ham sandwich and a hot cuppa and then we settled in for a chat.

As is our usual, there was the annual Paper-Art's Christmas project swap to discuss and assemble. This year it is a mosaic wall hanger, where all participants had to colour and texturise 24 tiles of assorted shapes. So we got out the template of it and excitedly started arranging the shapes on it, only to find that there were three lots missing...one lot is apparently still in the Christmas post back-up, which will probably make it here in time but the other two sets we will make up ourselves as they will not arrive at all.

Anyway...it is looking really great...I can't wait to get them finished and sent off to the participants...I am sure they will love it. I will put up a pic of it when finished.

Since then, we have been on a stash buying spree, with another to come when we head into the Art Supplies store here tomorrow (Monday).

Today we have been updating our personal blogs and will soon be off to begin playing in "the studio"...(more commonly known as the "Spotlight room" by my family...vbg)

No comments: