
I have just spent way too much time ogling and drooling over images of fantastic art dolls...yes...they really are ART DOLLS!!....and one of them is going to be given away to a lucky visitor to the blog!
And yet another Yes....I will 'fess up that I still have a soft spot for cloth dolls, especially the whimsical, naive, arty ones.
The GIVE-AWAY is in honour of Jo James celebrating her 200th blog post! Wow!...what a milestone!
I have every part of me crossed that is possible to do, in hope that I will be the lucky winner!...LOL
So...take a walk on the whimsy side and check out this blog.
This is the little sweetie-pie that is up for winning.
But...be quick...the offer ends October 1st.
4 comments:
I will be in Barb. I too still have a soft spot for dolls
Oh Barb...too much fun!! SOOO cool...thanks for sharing the link and the opportunity to win one of these wonderful creations!!
Thanks for the link Barb what a wonderful idea and so generous of Jo. This could be my first Art Doll you never know.
Hugs Elizabeth
Thanks for playing (and for spreading the word)! I'm throwing your name in the hat 3 times. Good luck!
Post a Comment