Wednesday, April 06, 2011

THE TIME HAS COME.....!!!!

WOW!!! Can you believe this????....I am FINALLY adding something to my blog!When I first decided to do this...only a few minutes ago, I was tossing up as to whether I should just "dump" this blog and start again but I realised that as it has taken me sooooo long to get back to THIS one, creating a new one could be too daunting and may NEVER happen.

At the risk of sounding both egotistical and im-modest, some of you may have been wondering where I have been, and why I have not been keeping up with blogging here.  I WAS going to go into detail as to why, however, I have decided not to bore you with my excuses.....even tho' they were legit... and just get on with adding images of what "arting" I HAVE managed to get done in-between "life  events".

I would also like to thank those of you that have continued to "check in" on me, I feel honoured but very guilty...vbg.So....where do I start???...I guess I will have to go back to where I left off...November 2009!....LOL

This ATCs theme is  "Diamonds Are A Girls Best Friend"
November-2009

"Something Fishy" -December 2009
"Gypsy"-January 2010 
"Beach Babe"- February 2010

Medieval ATC- May 2010
Altered Sardine Tin- May 2010

Black & Silver Gothic ATC-June 2010

Twinchie- Paper Napkin BG,Frinkles & Rusted Metal Dragonfly
July-2010

 
"Steampunk" with moving parts
July-2010



This is another Zetti style ATC
August - 2010


OK!...I give up! I don't know what has happened to Bloggerland since I last posted but it is driving me crazy trying to set out the pics!!! It has exhausted all my good intentions for tonight...I am off to bed to refresh the nervous system and the grey matter....not to mention my aching foot.

But, like that famous saying...I shall be back, hopefully tomorrow, to add more of my creations.

6 comments:

Jeanie Callaghan said...

Glad to have you back. You'll be back in the swing of it soon. Look forward to seeing more.

Barb said...

Thanx for stopping by Jeanie...I hope I can sort out the wrinkles soon!...vbg

Terri Kahrs said...

Welcome Back to Blogland!!!! LOVE these pieces - you've been busy! Hugs, Terri

Lucy said...

Love the "Old Boiler", she reminds me of someone I know??????????
Laughs Lucy

Glenda said...

Hullo GF, so glad to see you back blogging. Love all the pieces in the next posts, especially the lovely girl who resides with me.

Marcy Smith said...

Oh dear I have just scrolled down through a dozen posts Ive oooh and ahhh and LMAO you have amazing talent ...u certainly do have some thing to crow about!!!! :)