Sunday, November 30, 2008

Big Girl Panties !

Not only did I do the series of bird ATCs called "Freedom" whilst languishing in my "pent-house suite" for two weeks, I also made eleven other ATCs , just for fun...and because I could...vbg.

I pondered as to whether I should risk boring everyone (those of you who are reading this) by uploading all of them, but, as this is my "learning curve" period, I decided to take that risk in the attempt to learn more about blogging...so....please bear with me while I struggle thru' this stage...vbg.

My dear friend and tutor of all things cyber that I don't understand, has done her darndest to see that I "get it" so I am obligated to pass this test!

So dear "Mary"...I have my "big girl panties on" and here goes!!..vbg

8 comments:

Bevlea said...

and they fit very well too LOL.
your grade has been submitted to the acreditors for auditing and your certificate will be in the mail LOL.

Barb said...

LOL...thanx teach.
A lot of Photoshopping was done yesterday arvo.

Artseyanne said...

Great work Barb, congrats on making the grade!!! vbg

Anne S

Barb said...

LOL..thanx Anne...now all I gotta do is REMEMBER how I did it..

artymarty said...

Wow Barb
When you blog you do it in a big way. Love the ATCs and you have done a great job of putting them up.
Well done.
MArtina

Barb said...

LOL..thanx Martina..amazing what a bout of insomnia can bring out of one....vbg

kelsey said...

These look great Barb, particularly love the first one!

Take a look at my blog to see what's happened.

Lucy said...

Well done Barb!! You have passed the grade on uploading to Blogger. Great ATCs too!
Lucy