Wednesday, August 05, 2009

ZETTI SWAP!


I am participating in my friend Marion Bockelmann's annual Blog Swap, this year the theme is Zetti..these are my entries.
I decided to go with the weird and wonderful kingdom of "Animorphs"...I hope they give the recipients cause to smile...just as they do me....vbg.

38 comments:

bockel24 said...

very surreal and colourful, Barb - I love them!

Unknown said...

love the bright colours and the 'morphing'.. esp love the first one (flamingo)..any spares packed away for september? lol

johanna said...

oh my god!!! i hope to be the lucky receiver of one of them!! they are suuuuper!!

Marjolein said...

Oh wow Barb, those are awesome! I still have to figure out what Zetti exactly is, but these do make me smile!

artbeckons said...

Very cute! I love the bright colors.

Barb said...

Thanx ladies...they were a lot of fun to make...AND took AGES!!!...LOL

JoAnnR said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG SITE...and these are WONDERFUL. Wow...the gals that get your's are lucky. Super duper colorful and FUN. Jo~Ann R

christine said...

DEEEElightful! I love these :)

Lost Aussie said...

Very cool artwork. Fabulous!

Glenda said...

Ohhhhhh Barb I hope at least one travels to Marion and then back to me. Or as Bevlea says, pack some spares for September I love them all.

Anonymous said...

I love them, but the cat/crow is may favorite. Fantastic work and I am sure Marion is going to love whichever one she keeps.

Mary Wilkins

tracyozzie said...

beautiful zetti pages.

Susan said...

Love these!!
Susan

MLBetterly said...

They're fantastic! I love them!

Lady Di said...

Wow Barb, you have put these zetti's together wonderfully, they're beautiful. I read about Marion's swap through Glenda's blog too, sounds like a lot of fun ... would love to see what you get back.

Martina said...

I am totally impressed by your Zetti-ATC´s and I`m glad to play in MARION`S swap too.

Eliza said...

Like always Barb they are fantastic

Barb said...

Thanx ladies... this is going to be one great zetti swap!

peggy gatto said...

I adore your style!!!!!
you got it!!!!

Barb said...

Thanx Peggy and Marilyn....you never know your luck...vbg.

Angela Sturm said...

These ATCs are great ! I love the surreal touch, too.

.Trudi Sissons said...

Great work Barb - and so creative and original!

Muckypup said...

Fantastic! I love your style!

Barb said...

Thanx ladies... it is going to be a fantastic swap!

Anonymous said...

Barb, your crazy, colourful ATCs are absolutely great and so inspiring for me! I love your collage style - I can feel your fun by doing!
Thank you
Ulrike

katrin said...

simply great!!! love the surreal feeling. :-)

Char said...

These are so so wonderful. But that Cat/bird is just the berries. Fabulous.

johanna said...

so happy i got the one with the turquois glasses... it is fantastic! hope to meet you in another swap again:)

Barb said...

Thank you ladies... your cawments are encouraging.
I am pleased you are happy about the zetti Johanna.

~*~Magpie's Nest said...

Just had to stop by and say how fantastic your Zetti ATCs are, so colorful and with great details.
I am just now catching up with everyone :)
~*~ Patty

Barb said...

Thanx for stopping by Patty.

Ulrike said...

Hi Barb,
I am so happy to receive one of your Zetti ATCs, it is the flying cat-atc"!
Thank you so much, it's so funny!
It was a great swap with fantastic different ATCs and I am lucky to find time to participate in this swap, so I got one of your cards.
Regards from Germany

thekathrynwheel said...

Barb, I was so happy to recieve the dancing, interactive butterfly / flamingo! Thanks so much, your ATC certainly made me smile :-) Kate

Kate Carvellas said...

Ok...I am officially drooling over your artwork!! I feel like Gollum from LOTR!! I wants them...yes, my pretties!! LOL!! You may just bring me out of ATC retirement if I can get you to agree to make some more of these for ME!!! Amazing work my friend!!

Anonymous said...

hi barb, would like to say thank you to you, have got your funny bird yesterday, when i´ve met marion

Eliza said...

I have seen them IRL and they are even better than the pictures. I just love those moving parts.

Great creation Barb and great company and loved the scones.

Hugs Hugs from me to you.

Janny said...

They ae awesome!

*jean* said...

i LOVE your take on zetti...these are fabulous...lucky swapper to receive these!!

*j*