Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Zetti piece of work

I have been  purchasing and downloading images from "Crowabout" for quite a while so I thought it about time I did something with some of them.
I usually prefer to make up weird images from various other images for my collages, but I gotta admit that using PNG images to make digital art sure saves a lot of time!

Anyway, if nothing else, it makes me smile...vbg.

3 comments:

Terri Kahrs said...

Digi images ARE fun to work with, and there's not mess either!!! Fast and fun when you need to do something creative. Great page! Hugs, Terri

bockel24 said...

love that piece, and as I have just recently discovered the fun of digital art, I know what you mean ... I also have some of Nancy´s images for digi Zettis of course ...

Barb said...

Hello ladies...thanx for popping in again...I feel more zetties coming on....LOL